2011年12月14日星期三

As always, if your girlfriend

flowering tter Today, I'm not really talking about marketing. This is the most factors
my thoughts at the moment. I'm not sure
closing? S, nothing to write Verk? UFE copy ... and I probably will not help in developing the USP is the n? Next. Today
my M? Girl begins her first day of school, and to be honest ... I'm excited about it.
Done ... Ground? Additional lt h? It too long, I'm really v? Llig depressed.
The thing is, ten years ago when my son was younger, she was in kindergarten her first day (by the way, would not you think it should be entered into a "d" t be happy to have a "t ") - I'd be much more normal? Management of my financial planning firm and I worked in a "traditional" office that was in front of the house.
And also because I was not used in the house at that time, I never saw my son in school hours every fa? It. And so I did not sense exactly the same feeling of "loss" I feel now.

没有评论:

发表评论